Thursday, October 11, 2007

WILD WAVES

WILD WAVES



There I stood in front of the biggest ride at Wild Waves, the first ride of the day, the Timber Hawk. Its big, it’s wooden, and it looks like its going to fall apart. Then suddenly when I got on it, it started to go and I was freaked out because I have never been on it before. The sound of it going up the first ramp was like a weird clicking noise. Then the first drop, it sound liked people were getting shot at because everybody was screaming, we all went whoosh the cart came down there went left and right, it felt good to have enough courage to have to go on that ride. When the ride was over I said “I got to do that again” but I didn’t because the line was to long so we all said, “off to the water slides”.
Now that I went on the ride I was really proud that I did it. And this is advice if you go to wild waves; you have to take a friend there so they will encourage you to go on the ride that looks like its going to fall apart. So now that I learned that rides at Wild Waves won’t fall apart.

september-8-2007

2 comments:

Q ball said...

i love wild waves

Patricks blog said...

dude wild waves is like the funnest thing it sounded like you had fun there