Monday, May 5, 2008

First day of school

my first day of 8th grade was weird. i dident know any of the teachers. so my first teacher was mr. b. the only thing that i knew about him is that he always played basketball at lunch. so i thought it wouldent be that bad. when class started i really started to enjoyed the class. he was the adventure edd guy so i thought he would let us go outside a lot this year. "but he hasent. i am adding this sentence from 3/4 done with the year hoping that mr. b will read this."
Thats my first 2 periods of school in the begining of the year.

2 comments:

Daniel said...

I like this post BECAUSE you tell about your experiences in B's class. You knew he was the Adventure Ed guy, but we did not get to have many out door activities. you could tell about other teachers, also. What did you like about the class? good post.

John said...

I like this post because you talked about when you first met Mr. B. My first day of 8th Grade was also weird. I didn't know 3 of my teachers, Mr. Snelling, Mrs. Hoelting (was only in her class for a quarter)and Mr. Jokinen (was only in his P.E. for hale the year, then switched to 3rd period P.E.).