Monday, February 25, 2008

THE CRAPY SCHOOL

Our school L.M.S is junk. In the two story the bathroom is fluding. It's the second time its done it in 2 years. So while I was in mr. bergquist class we walked out of it and there was water everywere. The two story was way fluded. So the class had to go to the homech room and do our work there. Every week we have a friday show that the school produces and mr.snelling took a picture of the suage that backed up to end the clip and it was really funny. Now in mr. bergquist class we have to go to room 119 becasue its a big mess. Where the flud is they have sealed that part of the building with black tarp.
The bottom line is that our school is a pile of junk. It has been doing this for 5 years and they do crapy jobs fixing it. Everyone is real ticked off and they dont fix it the first time so its just going to get worse.

5 comments:

Cameron said...

I like this because you are really honest about our school being junk because it flooded

Sarah said...

I don't think the school is crappy because it is falling apart slowly. The school is just old and really needs some upgrades.

John said...

I AGREE.
ARE SCHOOL IS A CRAPPING SCHOOL.
I didn't know that the two story also flooded when I was in 6th Grade.
We need a new middle school.

GOETTLE

kelsey said...

haha... I like this because its funny,but its the truth lol...goog blogging =))))

kelsey said...

haha... I like this because its funny,but its the truth lol...goog blogging =))))