Wednesday, November 28, 2007

the evil grasshoper

one day there was a lady bug that was cleaning here at home. while she was trying to do that she turned on the music but when she did she herd a cricket,cricket,cricket. she thought her stereo was broken so she went to allis the catipiller. allis dident have much to say about the stereo becasue it was fine. then the lady bug had enough so she went to pecky the turkey. all she said was it is thanksgiving pretty soon and she needs to find a way to get somewere els. the lady bug was so tired of the noise she just went to bed. when she got in there was some light was shinning on this picture that she doesent remember so she walks up to it ans it goes, cricket . then she said, "got ya". and pushed out the cricket head from the window and said dont make me get patty the gecko.

5 comments:

Daniel said...

I like your story BECAUSE it is creative and original.

casey said...

I like your story BECAUSE it is creative and original.

shane said...

I like your story beacuse it was funny and discriptive

dark goth said...

I liked it because it was short.

Sae Kashiwagi said...

I like this because the ladybug makes me lauugh. Although you could try using puncuation.